SEWACS is an award winning, ASES accredited Not for Profit organisation.
A value led organisation, winner of the 2021 We do Magic Community Awards for Transformation & Reinvention, SEWACS has two programs in Bega and two programs in Moruya. Servicing Eden to Durras and Bombala.
Everyone is welcome and respected. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Who you are
- Minimum qualifications of Dip Community Services Welfare or equivalent or willingness to undertake further study.
- Must hold a current drivers’ license, have or be willing to undergo a National Criminal History and a Working with Children check.
- Being a woman is a genuine requirement for this position under Section 31.2H of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (SHLV Caseworker)
- Extra paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Professional training and development
- Salary packaging
- Bimonthly counselling supervision (free counselling service)
Positions available in Bega:
Staying Home Leaving Violence Caseworker
Four days per week – please email email@example.com for more information including how to apply
Fixed term contract until March 2024 minimum three days per week – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information including how to apply